I have sufficient information about coaching and have agreed to undertake
6 Sessions, initially to address key issues in my life.
I am committed to taking positive action in order to make improvements in
my life, and to meeting the goals I identify as necessary to do this. I am committed to being as open and honest as necessary in order to work with my coach towards achieving my goals. I will make every effort
to remain positive about what I have and what I will achieve.
Agreed fees will be paid in advance, and unless agreed beforehand, will not be refunded. If I need to rearrange any appointments, l will ensure that I give a 24 hour notice. Requests made with less than a 24 hr notice will incur the full cost of the session.
1. As the client I understand that I am fully responsible for the decisions and choices reached during the coaching sessions.
2. I understand that the coach may use various techniques during the coaching sessions, and that the coach is competent in the use of such techniques. If at any time I feel uncomfortable with any process, exercise, or idea, I will inform my coach immediately. My coach is here to make me feel comfortable and if at any time I feel as if I being pushed too far out of my comfort zone, it is my responsibility to inform my coach.
3. I understand that “coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the development of personal or professional goals and develop a plan/strategy for achieving those goals.
4. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process, which may involve all areas of my life including work, family, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle any issues is my responsibility.
5. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment.
6. I promise to inform my coach if I am currently in any kind of therapy and that any medical or therapeutic practitioners involved in my care have been advised of my intention to work with a coach.